1. What information do we collect?
- the eCard message in text, audio, video or combination of them
- the question
- the encrypted form of the answer
We may also collect the following personally identifiable information:
- IP address
- Use of the Website
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons.
2. How do we use the collected information?
We use the above personal and personally identifiable information to
- Provide you with the Website and its services
- Communicate with you while providing our service
- Troubleshoot problems with the Website
- Update you on changes to the Website
- Update you on our services
3. How do we store this information?
We use commercially standard technology to help protect against the unauthorized disclosure of your personal and personally identifiable information, including encryption. Though we do our best to protect your personal and personally identifiable information, you provide all such information at your own risk.
4. Do we share your information with third parties?
Ecardify.com will only share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following situations:
- When Ecardify.com has obtained your consent
- When it is necessary to provide you with services initiated at your request
- When it is needed to respond to information requests by government authorities
- When it is demanded by a court order or subpoena
- When it is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty
5. What can you do to stop the collection of information?
The information we collect, is the minimum required to provide you with the services that you are using. For that reason, the only way would be ceasing the use of those services.